DUAL DIAGNOSIS CLINICIAN
WRAD is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a psychologist or allied mental health clinician keen to work in a multi-disciplinary team within the field of addictions. The Dual Diagnosis Clinician will be working within a hopeful and recovery oriented co-occurring capable service. This will involve working collaboratively between local services in a manner that ensures client’s needs are met and assisting their navigation towards implementing effective treatment and support plans. WRAD values diversity and believes that a range of backgrounds brings a variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences that will enhance our work overall.
WRAD actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions by encouraging Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australians, people with disabilities, people from LGBTI+ communities, younger people, older people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions, We also recognise and promote the unique contributions of people with a lived experience of mental illness and a history of alcohol and drug use to our team.
• Provide high quality engagement, treatment and support to individuals who access dual diagnosis services, including brief interventions and group work
• Case manage, coordinate and support clients with multiple and complex needs
• Liaise with primary health, mental health, and other AOD and mental health services to support integrated care and a whole of health response
• Tertiary qualification in a health related discipline is required
• A minimum Certificate IV Community Service (Alcohol & other Drugs) or equivalent is necessary. If you do not have Certificate IV Alcohol and Drugs WRAD will provide a contribution towards training costs
• Understanding of current evidence around best practice responses to the needs of persons with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
• Position is suitable for psychologists or mental health nurse.
• Generous training opportunities available
Position Description: Call 1300 009 723 or email email@example.com
Applications to be made in writing to:
Geoff Soma, Director, WRAD Centre
172 Merri Street Warrnambool 3280
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 27th November 2020
HANDBURY MEDICAL SUITES:
WRAD has a vacancy for a full-time General Practitioner to work at our AGPAL accredited bulk billing General Practice in Warrnambool, South West Victoria
POSITION: Full-time General Practitioner – 10 sessions per week
ROLE: To provide clinical care to patients presenting at the Handbury Medical suites. The practice provides a mixture of general practice presentations.
Current registration with APHRA
Current vocational registration required.
FRACGP and/or FACRRM
EMPLOYMENT SUITABILITY CHECKS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
Victorian Working with Children Checks (WWC)
National Police Checks
International Police Checks
DRIVERS LICENCE: Current Victorian Licence is required.
CONTRACT: 2 year Contract available with an opportunity to negotiate beyond this period by mutual negotiation.
Generous remuneration or a percentage of Medicare benefits is negotiable.
Salary packaging and superannuation is provided
Contact Geoff Soma, Director of WRAD on 1300 009 723
Job Description available from WRAD ph: 1300 009 723 or email a request to email@example.com