The Great South Coast Drug Treatment Consortium with the Western Region Alcohol and Drug Centre as the lead agency has a vacancy for a full-time Group Facilitator.
The Facilitator will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing targeted service delivery.
This position supports the development and delivery of evidence-based individual and group therapeutic intervention designed to
• Provide a range of interventions including groups to assist individuals to reduce or cease harmful alcohol and other drug use.
• Assist participants to establish healthier lifestyles free of problematic alcohol and other drug use.
• To provide non-residential treatment interventions to support clients.
• Provide support and linking to external services.
• A relevant tertiary qualification is desired.
• A minimum Certificate IV Community Services (Alcohol and other Drugs) or equivalent is necessary. If you do not have Certificate IV Alcohol and Drugs WRAD will provide a contribution towards training costs. An attractive salary including salary packaging benefits is available for this position and will be based on the skills and experience of the successful applicant. The salary will be aligned with the Health Professional and other Support Services award.
CONTACT: 1300 009 723 to obtain a job description.
APPLICATIONS to be in writing and forwarded to Geoff Soma, Director, WRAD Centre, 172 Merri Street, Warrnambool 3280 or email to email@example.com by 17th August , 2018
HANDBURY MEDICAL SUITES:
WRAD has a vacancy for a full-time General Practitioner to work at our AGPAL accredited bulk billing General Practice in Warrnambool, South West Victoria
POSITION: Full-time General Practitioner – 10 sessions per week
ROLE: To provide clinical care to patients presenting at the Handbury Medical suites. The practice provides a mixture of general practice presentations.
Current registration with APHRA
Current vocational registration required.
FRACGP and/or FACRRM
EMPLOYMENT SUITABILITY CHECKS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
Victorian Working with Children Checks (WWC)
National Police Checks
International Police Checks
DRIVERS LICENCE: Current Victorian Licence is required.
CONTRACT: 2 year Contract available with an opportunity to negotiate beyond this period by mutual negotiation.
Generous remuneration or a percentage of Medicare benefits is negotiable.
Salary packaging and superannuation is provided
Contact Geoff Soma, Director of WRAD on 1300 009 723
Job Description available from WRAD ph: 1300 009 723 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org